Thursday, May 22, 2014

Research Paper

Francisca Lopez
6th Period/DeSoto
May 22,2014
Nursing
        When I finish high school ,I want to go to college. Then study for nursing hopefully at University of Texas. The curriculum that they have will prepares us to keep pace with the demands of today's health care industry. The degrees includes; experienced nursing professionals ,a curriculum that bridges theory with current practice , for the enrollment , academic and finance Ad-visors to guide you and courses designed to teach us nurse leadership.
       I want to be a Nurse because I don't like to see any human beings being sick. I like to see everybody with a smile on their face. A nurse gets payed real good but the money is not  what motivates  me to be successful. What really motivates me its to help others. I feel good when I do something for someone in need. Helping is what brings satisfaction and happiness.
       I want to become a nurse to help others and that in return will help me feel accomplished. I want to work from New born babies to adults. I want to know all kinds of sicknesses and learn how to successfully treat them . I will be the best nursing student because I know that information is needed to be successful. I am ready to deal with the long hours and the possible strain that it will take on my daily schedule.




No comments:

Post a Comment